Thursday, July 10, 2014

Yogurt-Nutty-Fruitilicious!

Everyone who knows me, know that I will be cranky if I don't have my black coffee between 5am and 7am. I used to do just my usual fresh ground french roast Starbucks -black for so many years. Just last Sunday, my Brazilian  friend-Wendy scared the living day out of me. She said I know by now your womb liner is all damaged because of coffee in an empty womb. What? I screamed. I initially argued that it is not possible for me to eat that early...but my coffee time knows no timing. She insisted I either eat that early or add cream and sugar. Well I don't like those except if I'm exceeding 2 cups.
Long story short, that scare gave birth to this Probiotic Yogurt Pumped. up..simple
Here's what's in it...






1 4 oz cup non fat Oikos Greek yogurt (you could use Activa) but organic.
2 oz of raw whole almond nuts -I'm a sucker for this!
2 oz fresh blueberries
2 oz -my home made granola
drizzle of agave nectar (about 1-2 tbsp.)
Direction
First sweeten the yogurt with agave nectar just so that after the toppings, you won't have to mix.
Of course my freshly brewed bold coffee 

Listen, thanks Wendy for interrupting my pattern. It sure was gooooooood!

Make this a part of your breakfast repertoire...it is simple and delicious. 











No comments:

Post a Comment